Conditions Applicable for Comprehensive Contract or Semi Comprehensive
The Following Items are Covered Under Comprehensive Contract
- During the contract period, we shall replace or repair free of charge spare parts and materials for the following as a result of normal wear and tear at out discretion.
- Machine Controller Parts & Others Brake, Magnet, Coils, Brake Uners, Motor Bearing, Cables, Guide Shoes, Floor Selector Parts, Door Locks, Door Bearing indication, Retiring Carn, Coil, Rectifier, Floor, Coil, Main Relays, Carbon & Copper contacts, Face Failure, Overload Relay, Timer Relay, etc., The parts which are replaced shall become our property.
The following items are not covered under semi or full comprehensive contract.
- Replacement of motors, controllers, machine, pulley, However, repairs to these items are included in the centrad.
- Decorativework, builder's work, manhandlling, Civil work.
- Replacement of hoistway doors, gates, sills safty edges, car and hoistway enclosure, door frames, vision glass, fan light car flooring, painting, landing, channel, car channel, push buttons with plate, door closer, electric main or any other items which does not consitute to be standard elevator component.
- V3F Micro controller card.